Marine survey services
The determination of suitability condition, capable of transporting cargoes on the river and sea of vessels is a prerequisite to ensure operation condition and safety for both people and assets. EIC must exploit all the methods of inspection to satisfy the requirements of the ship-owners, agents, carriers and enterprises.
EIC Marine warranty survey services completely comply with the international programs, regulations and terms. With a team of highly qualified, professional, experience, knowledge of the maritime sector, EIC has achieved many reputations from our clients in both domestic and foreign countries.
Vessel survey and Audit:
- Suitability survey.
- On/off hire, consumable and condition survey.
- Pre-purchase /Pre-Delivery inspection.
- Loss prevention & Pre-entry Condition Survey for P&I Club and H&M Underwriters.
- Pre-Loading survey
- Safety audit following IMCA or OVID ship inspection program
- Shipyard and Project Risk Assessment following JH 143 Clause
Marine Warranty Survey:
- Installation of offshore structure involving load-outs from shore to barge, towage to location and then installation at offshore site.
- Load-out, transportation and installation of modules on FPSO and other vessel.
- Shipment of special cargoes by non-conventional methods.
- Towage of drilling rig, special barge and FPSO.
- Installation of pipelines and subsea structures.
Accident investigation and Risk assessment:
- Damage survey of Hull and Machinery, Claim and P&I work.
- Third party Liability matters related to Marine P&I Associations (Cargoes damage, Crew Injury investigation, Cargoes contamination, Collision)
- Condition Survey for Underwriters assessment.
- Survey & Investigation for general & bulk cargoes damage.
- Investigation for cargoes transit Damage/Losses.
- Vessel collision damage survey.
- Survey & Investigation of Shortage/Non-delivery of the cargoes.
- Draft survey.
Other Marine Operation:
- Offshore drilling location approval.
- Marine advisor for rig move
- Towage study, planning and management
- Sea fastening design
- Finite Element Analyses for strength and fatigue of marine structures
- Stability, motion and mooring analyses
- Marine operation simulation e.g. Jacket launch & upending, topside float over
- Contracting works for weighing and load out of heavy structures
Clients: PVI, Bien Dong POC, Cuu Long JOC, Hoan Long Hoan Vu JOC, PTSC POS, PVEP POC,…